Providing a Safe and Enjoyable Venue for Everyone
The following provides an outline of our basic conditions of entry. The purpose of these guidelines is to ensure all our children and adults feel comfortable and safe while enjoying our premises.
1. Each visit lasts for a maximum of 2 hours.
2. Only food or drink bought on the premises may be consumed in the softplay.
3. Be kind and respectful of all other softplay users at all times.
4. No shoes are allowed in the frame.
5. Socks must be worn at all times.
6. Remove all jewellery, lighters and sharp objects before entering the frame.
7. No Food or Drink allowed on the frame.
8. No Liability will be accepted for any losses, damage or theft of property.
Important: Please do not visit if you or your child has experienced vomiting or diarrhoea in the last 48 hours.
In order to provide safe play for children of all ages, we have divided our Softplay into two main areas:
Baby & Small Tots Area
Under Three Years
Our Baby Area sits at the front of the softplay and features two ball pits, a small slide, soft bricks, and some other suitable pieces of equipment for your under twos!
Tots to Nine Years Old
Our three-storey play frame is big enough to entertain your little explorers but designed so that adults sitting in our cafe area will be able to keep an eye on them! Featuring, rope bridges, 3-storey slides, merry-go-rounds and much more.